M'Luds Won't You Help Us With Welfare Reform?

6/20/2011 10:34:00 am BenefitScroungingScum 0 Comments

As the Welfare Reform Bill moves from Parliament to The Lords, I sing (yes sing!!) Janis Joplin-With-Flu version of "Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedez Benz"
Did you ever see a singing rights campaigner with hair this bad?





Lyrics

M'luds won't you help me, with Welfare Reform?
The sick need protection, their facing a storm,
Worked Hard all our lifetimes,
Paid tax since we're born
M'luds won't you help me with Welfare Reform?

M'luds won't you help me, to make people see?
The wall built around us by distant MPs?
We're tryin to help them, but will they help me
M'luds won't you help me to make people see?

M'luds won't you help me to keep people safe?
To live home and free with means to escape
The four walls that bind them
May keep them in chains.
M'luds won't you help me to keep people safe?

M'luds would you see them pushed onto the streets?
No hope of redemption, No way to compete?
No more hope of working
With nothing to eat.
M'luds would you see them pushed onto the streets?

M'luds are we worthy of all you hold dear?
Free speech, human rights and a voice you can hear?
The sick and the poor Lords,
Are living in fear.
M'luds are we worthy, of all you hold dear?

Written, sung and produced by Sue Marsh, diaryofabenefitscrounger.blogspot.com

0 comments: